Collecting Donated Items
We offer our collection service for all items no matter how large or small they are. This service operates throughout East Hampshire, Havant and Waverley.
All donated sofas, suites, mattresses and other upholstered furniture must have an appropriate fire label and, apart from normal wear and tear, be in good condition.
For collections outside Whitehill and Bordon, we do ask you to consider a small donation of £15 to assist with our running costs.
For UK taxpayers cash donations and money raised from the sale of donated goods can be gift aided.
- Chest of drawers
- Bed bases
- Mattresses (undamaged and unstained)
- Bedside cabinets
- 2 or 3 seater sofas
- TV units
- Coffee tables
- Small dining tables and chairs
- Washing machines (in good condition and working order)
- Fridge freezers (in good condition and working order)
- Refrigerators (in good condition and working order)
- Small electrical kitchen appliances (in good condition and working order
Got something not on our list? Please contact us.
We welcome financial donations that will help us provide the full range of services that we offer to your community.
All financial donations are collected via our page on the Virgin Moneygiving site. Click the button below to visit the page and make a donation (external website).