Collecting Donated Items
We offer our collection service for all items no matter how large or small they are. This service operates throughout East Hampshire, Havant and Waverley.
All donated sofas, suites, mattresses and other upholstered furniture must have an appropriate fire label and, apart from normal wear and tear, be in good condition.
For collections outside Whitehill and Bordon, we do ask you to consider a small donation of £15 to assist with our running costs.
For UK taxpayers cash donations and money raised from the sale of donated goods can be gift aided.
- Chest of drawers
- Bed bases
- Mattresses (undamaged and unstained)
- Bedside cabinets
- 2 or 3 seater sofas
- TV units
- Coffee tables
- Small dining tables and chairs
- Washing machines (in good condition and working order)
- Fridge freezers (in good condition and working order)
- Refrigerators (in good condition and working order)
- Small electrical kitchen appliances (in good condition and working order
Please note that while we accept the above items it depends on availability of space in our showroom.
Got something not on our list? Please contact us.
Can I use this service?Furniture Helpline offers a service throughout Waverley District, East Hampshire District and Havant Borough councils.
Arrange a Collection
Please complete our contact form to arrange a service. If you’re not sure which council you belong to, please give us a call on 01420 489000 and we’d be happy to advise.